Sunday, June 03, 2007

Nettles and Jules Go to Rugby and then Get Wasted

Seeing as NZ is a big rugby playing country, it was difficult for me to say no when asked if I wanted to go and see The Hurricanes (Wellingtons rugby team), some of the team players are All Blacks ones so how could I resist. In the cold but bustling stadium the atmosphere was great, we got ourselves comfy with wine (cos were classy) and chips (cos we're not really classy and they smelt too good) and watched the game. Its wasn't that exciting but we did have lots of fun and there was a cool mexican wave going around that I had to video (might take a while to download but good fun).



MEXICAN WAVE VIDEO

After serveral servings of champange (cos we're classy chicks), we got wasted in a bar by the waterfront, I say 'a bar' because I dont remember the name, all I remember is Jules being chatted up by a guy with a classic line: "Are you alright there, can I get you drink, perhaps water or a coke?". Hahaha I pissed myself (not literally you know what I mean, that would have been serious binge drinking). The photo you see above is Jules playing on the swings in a park on the way to the taxi rank, because well we couldn't resist. It was nice to let my hair down and have just plain silly fun with someone and it was just what I needed (just without the expenditure, an expensive night out!).

No comments: