Sunday, June 03, 2007

Keg Night (Nettles gets pissed again)

First I need to explain what a keg night is. Its when some clever students manage to blag several kegs of free beer (in some weird sort of exchange that I don't really understand what they get from it, but who cares FREE BEER!).
So, we have this party in someones HUGE flat with a cool sound system (well it was pretty loud) and lots of random people (see pictures with descriptions). I can't be bothered to write much more in detail as its the night after the keg party, it was a good mix of people although I did feel a bit old and the English accent seems to attract a lot of attention, so you get to answer 'where abouts in England are you from?' a million times, and in the end I started to tell people was from Hawaii and Dave who is also English (pictured, decided he would randonly be from Venezuela). Much more fun. I wish Jenny was there to add to the confusion with the Canadian accent and Asian looks, that would have been fun to play around with.

This is Chris at the start of the night (MSc Geology student) doing a fine Thunderbirds impression. THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO !!!!!!!!!!!
The next piccie is Lou (NZ), Mark (UK/NZ), Marianne (Denmark) and Dave (UK) and it looks like after several beers. Its nice to have a good mixture of people from all over the place.



This is a random girl I met in the bathroom. Dont know her name. There was this weird face painting thing going on. Din't really get it. But lots of people with painted faces and other bits. Amusing.

Mari and me! Mari's leaving soon, to finish her BSc in Denmark. She will be greatly missed, a top gal, with a great sense of humour, and always up for a good time. I will miss her a lot!

No comments: