Sunday, August 20, 2006

First Posting - Woo Hoo!




Hello folks!


Welcome to Netty's blog. I hope you are well and that unlike me you haven't eaten too much ice-cream and feel sick. Its raining at the moment, the evening has darkened and its starting to feel like autumn. Soon I will be packing my bags and setting off to New Zealand! I am SOOOO excited. So this is just a tester and a quick HELLO to all you folks out there. Remember:


For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.



PeNgUiN


1 comment:

Steve C:\> said...

You go girl! Forget the past, don't dwell in it, learn from it. You experience is your wealth!

Life can be harsh and unforgiving, but keep the hope in front of you. Hope is what have kept me going, and it should do the same for you too!

You know where to reach me if you need help!

-Steven